torsdag 18. mars 2010

Reviving the blogs


So, I'll try to revive these two blogs. I think my problem last time was trying to be too ambitious.
I wanted to write big reviews of everything I saw, starting with my favourites, leading me to not write about anything new.

This time I've decided not to try writing long reviews, or spoiler-free reviews for people who haven't seen the film yet. This time I'll just write small musings and thoughts about what I view, and not care about length or how professional it sounds.

Lets just see how long it will last this time..

1 kommentar:

jane sa...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! 3D animations involve the creation of moving images or sequences in three-dimensional space. Using specialized software, artists model objects and characters, apply textures and colors, set up lighting, and define movements. These animations find extensive use in various industries, including entertainment, advertising, education, and engineering, offering immersive and visually compelling ways to convey ideas, stories, and concepts. Very useful information particularly the last part :) For a deeper understanding of the benefits of partnering with us for your 3d animations  needs, please visit this page to explore our expertise, case studies, and success stories.