torsdag 17. september 2015

After a long period of inactivity I'm finally back to blogging, but unfortunately not to this blog.

 I've decided to consolidate all my blogs into my main blog for a few reasons; the Getglue and later TVtag app meant I wrote most of my opinions/reviews during check-in, something that wasn't transferred to this blog - I've been writing shorter impressions rather than full reviews, but most of all I would like to write about a broader specter of film genres like; B-horror, live-action children's movies, fantasy, and adventure, something I felt I couldn't post anywhere with my very specific genre-related blogs.

My new tag "Bit-size impressions" are my thoughts or small reviews of a movie immediately after watching, and I'll be using this as a way to post more frequently without having to write a full review.

If you still follow or check out this blog from time to time (really? Wow, thank you!) and would like to read some of my newer posts I'd be honoured if you check out my main blog: snark, pedantry and random geekery.

Recent posts that might be interesting if you're interested in animation include:

Bit-size impressions: A Monster in Paris

Osmosis Jones ramblings
This 2001 movie with Chris Rock in the main role featuring obscure buddy-cop movie humour, references to 80s and early 90s movies like Blade Runner and Titanic, a surprisingly good performance by Shatner channeling Nixon, and the worst performance by Bill Murray I've ever seen. [...]

Stuart Little ramblings
Stuart Little is a cute, safe movie. Though the story (Shyamalan? Really?) won't win any awards, it also doesn't feature any problematic scenes, and seems like it would shine as a family movie you can just put on when you want some safe mid-day entertainment while you get stuff done. [...]

Bit-size impressions: Despicable Me 2
Bit-size impressions: Hotel Transylvania


I'm also working on a top ten list of my favourite feel-good movies; mostly animated movies, which I hope to start posting within the week.


Thank you for everything Animaton Enthusiast, I'm off to my new beginning

Ingen kommentarer: